Become an ABE Reader, earn extra credit, have a chance to win the monthly raffle and raise your G.P.A:
- Check out any Abe Reader book from any source you choose.
- Read or listen to that book
- As you are reading you are welcome to join the open book talks on our ABE Google classroom (Wednesdays, beginning 10/21 during lunch break:12:20-1:00---raffles drawn each week!)
- When you finish the book, schedule a one-on-one interview with a librarian in Ask A Thunderbrarian
- Earn the ABE badge, get an email sent to your teachers who may give you extra credit, and earn a raffle entry.
- Want to join Thunderbird Battle of the Books and help your class win prizes?
- Want to help Thornwood beat Thornridge and Thornton while earning a pizza party?
- Join the local community contest at South Holland Public Library.
Keep reading during Rona. Keep leading during Rona.
Titles are available 4 ways:
You can request hard copies of books at our touchless pick up through ASK a Thunderbrarian
by Sungju LeeYear Published: 2016Non-Fiction Biography
The Winner of the 2020 Abraham Lincoln Illinois Readers' Choice Award is