Important Medical Requirements
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Beginning with the 2015-2016 school year and beyond, all 12th graders must show proof of 2 doses of Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MCV4) at school entry
- The first dose received on or after the 10th birthday;
- Second dose at least eight weeks after the 1st dose.
- Only one dose is required if the first dose was received at 16 years of age or older.
Reminder: Proof of the MCV4 Vaccine must be submitted to the School Nurse to complete the schedule pick up/registration process, obtain a schedule of classes, and attend school in August, 2016.
A complete 9th grade or current physical examination on State of Illinois Certificate of Health Examination Form and a complete immunization record including the following -
· (3doses) Polio with last dose after age 4
· (3doses) DTP/DT/Tdap, with a Tdap given after age 10
· (3doses Hepatitis B
· (2 doses) MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) given on/after 1stbday
· (2doses 9th, one dose 10th,11,12 graders) Varicella (Chicken Pox)given on or after 1st birthday*Please Note- the above requirements are needed to obtain a schedule in AugustNew Requirement for Seniors 2015-2016 School YearOne dose of MCV4 vaccine given after the age of 16