1. All classes should be scheduled preferably two days in advance, in person.
2. Teachers should complete a Project Planning form and submit the form to a Librarian. This aids in the facilitation and implementation of the assignment.
3. No long-term or repetitious scheduling will be reserved. This measure is necessary to ensure that all staff members have an opportunity to access our services.
4. Teachers may schedule up to three consecutive days per school week.
5. The computer assisted instruction areas in the library constitute an academic environment. The purpose is to assist students and teachers with research and project development relevant to stated course content and objectives. Activities not meeting this criteria should be carried out in alternative computer settings.
6. In the event that the classroom teacher is absent, the substitute teacher should remain in the classroom with an alternate lesson plan provided by the teacher. The class will be rescheduled for another day.