1. All board approved school rules will be enforced in the library.
2. In particular, no student will be admitted while in possession of any book bag, hat or coat.
3. All students should have their ID displayed around their neck upon entering the library.
4. Students are not allowed to have any type of candy, food or drinks in the library. Teachers are asked to lead their classes through example while visiting the library.
5. Teachers are expected to remain with and supervise their classes at all times while visiting the library. Please do not leave your assigned library area unsupervised.
6. Teachers should assist in greeting/managing students as they enter the library.