Passes to the Library
1. Teachers may send a maximum of 3 students on individual passes to the library.
2. Substitute teachers may NOT write students passes to the library.
3. Passes written during the last five minutes of class or in between passing periods are not accepted.
4. The only acceptable library pass is the student's official Thornridge Student Hanbook. Students will give their handbook/passbook to a librarian and sign in at the Reference Desk.
5. Teachers are asked to ensure that students coming to the library have an educational activity to engage in. Students that are off task will be asked to return to their class.
6. If a student is asked to leave the library the teacher who issued the pass will be notified with the reason for removal.