Important Medical Requirements
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Beginning with the 2015-2016 school year and beyond, the following lists information for the Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MCV4) that is required of all incoming 12th graders.
The first dose received on or after the 11th birthday
Second dose on or after the 16th birthday
Only one dose is required if the first dose was received at 16 years of age or older.
No proof of immunity allowed
Reminder: Please only submit medical paperwork to a school nurse.
Required health documents include a 9th grade physical must be completed within one year of enrollment on the State of Illinois Certificate of Health Examination Form and a complete immunization record including the following:
- Polio with last dose after age 4
- (3doses) DTP/DT/Tdap, with a Tdap given after age 10
- (3doses) Hepatitis B
- (2 doses) MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) given on/after 1stbday
- (2 doses) Varicella (Chicken Pox) given on or after 1st birthday
- For incoming 12th graders, one dose of the Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MCV4) given after the age of 16