Welcome to the TW Girls XC Website
This year's theme is "Resilience is Non-Negotiable"
For all new and returning cross country runners. Please follow steps 1-4.
Step #1--Fill out the Runner Profile Application
Step #2--Download the Band app--Thornwood Girls XC
Step #3---Once you have filled out your runner profile, get your shoes ---professionally fitted at Running for Kicks in Palos Park. Bring a mask. You Pay $30, we pay the rest.
Step #4-Choose your training schedule, and keep track of what you run. Turn in your previous week's results to coach Brucki On Mondays via the BAND App.
Virtual Summer Running Google Calendar--2020--Summer mileage count begins June 1st---one on one coaching will determine your personal running calendar
- Understanding running terms, pace, and work outs
- XC/5K training schedules for each level
- Please be aware depending on your fitness level on June 1st (your base), choose with your coach the schedule you will follow.
- To have maximun improvement and minimum injury, a 10 percent increase of mileage per week is reccomended.
Running Alternative workouts
- Google classroom-Thornwood Girls xc 2020
- Map my run
- Band-Thornwood Girls xc
- athletic net
- Running diaries can be kept in an app or on paper---you must be able to send uploads to Coach Brucki through the Band app.